Victory over Morgellons
I am bound and determine to get rid of these Morgellons fiber and worms. I plan to do a mass purge and a mass body purge on my skin.
I bought some more Kleenfree enzimes for my house and to wash my clothes. to get rid of Morgellons I am trying this over the Puracleenrx concentrated xtreme cleen. I will let you know if it works better.
Started using the citrus scrub from allstop. Things are popping out of my skin and I can hear then going “pop”, when they pop out. I wipe my skin about every 5 minutes to remove these horrible worms or gizmos off my skin. This stuff seams to work.
In the morning I checked the results of my purge and found no mass exodus from my body, which could be due to my own cure regimen or perhaps the nutrasilver doesn’t work as well, or whatever… I still have 1 morgellons area on my lip but I hope to get rid of Morgellons that today.
I used Mitactin on my head and face and that worked well, but they are telling me that i can’t put mitactin in my mouth or lip. I am tempted to do it anyways. Has anyone ever put mitactin in their mouth? Or does anyone have any suggestions for Morgellons?What can you say about Morgellons?
Many different parasites in the skin bite or prey on or even in the human being skin, such as abnormal skin bugs, skin parasites, Flies, Fleas, Bedbugs, Lice, Mites, and Ticks. With just a few ommissions (which includes larvae of some flies, scabies mites and ticks) almost all these parasites attack, feed rapidly, and leave behind. Everyone of these skin parasites leave tell tale signs, which includes itchy, round, red papules (swellings). Most of these bites will last about 14 days. If scratched (something that’s tough to resist) the itchiness and swellings could last as many as 8 weeks. In addition, human fingernails can be loaded with bacteria and scratching frequently contributes to infections.
Signs and Symptoms of Morgellons
If signs and symptoms of itching and crawling sensations, morgellons inside the pores and skin persist and no evidence of parasites might be discovered, then a syndrome called Delusional Parasitosis should be considered. Several different causes have been suggested for these sensations, including parasitism by Collembola and Strepsiptera or the presence of organisms known as Morgellons. “Morgellons” can be a term used to explain what are purported to remain fiber-like parasites of the skin, but soon after decades of detailed study there isn’t any proof of an unknown organism fitting this description of Morgellons. There is certainly also no evidence that Collembola or Strepsiptera are biologically capable of parasitzing humans. Even so, there are fairly several physiological, hormonal and neurological syndromes that will trigger these symptoms of Morgellons.
Infowith this website specifically addresses parasites discovered in North America. The key reason why to your distinction is the fact that you’ll find other skin parasites, particularly in tropical regions which are not discussed in this internet site.
Morgellons (also called Morgellons disease or Morgellons syndrome), is a name given in 2002 by Mary Leitao to a proposed condition referred to by the Centers for Disease Control as unexplained dermopathy and Morgellons is characterized by a range of cutaneous (skin) symptoms including crawling, biting, and stinging sensations; finding fibers on or under the skin; and persistent skin lesions (e.g., rashes or sores). Current scientific consensus holds that Morgellons is not a new disorder and is instead a new and misleading name for a well known condition. Most doctors, including dermatologistsand psychiatrists, regard Morgellons as a manifestation of known medical conditions, including delusional parasitosis.
Despite the lack of evidence that Morgellons is a novel or distinct condition and the absence of any agreed set of diagnostic symptoms of Morgellons, the Morgellons Research Foundation and self-diagnosed Morgellons patients have successfully lobbied members of Congress and the U.S. government’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to investigate the proposed condition. The CDC states that while it is not known at present whether the condition represents a new disease entity, or whether persons who identify themselves as having Morgellons have a common cause for morgellons symptoms, Morgellons share common risk factors, or are contagious, Morgellons has begun an epidemiological investigation of the “Unexplained Dermopathy (aka ‘Morgellons’).”
Victory over Morgellons Video
Morgellons Prevention And Treatment
The Best Value for an individual treating an advanced case of Skin Parasites. Cleanses the skin to combat the Skin Parasites living on you, and gets rid of the Skin Parasites living in your environment to eliminate the chance of getting infested by morgellons again.
More Resources on Morgellons:
Facts and Information about Morgellons and Skin Parasite
- The Skin Parasite HUge Family Pack is part of our morgellons treatment product line.
- They have been active in battling Morgellons, Human Skin Parasites, and fiber disease for years and have helped thousands of sufferers find effective morgellons cure.
- There’s a lot of uncertainty surrounding this itchy skin parasites disorder, but we can be sure of one thing: Morgellons is more than just invisible itchy pores and skin parasites.
- They have been active in battling Morgellons, Human Skin Parasites , and fiber disease for years and have helped thousands of sufferers find relief.
- Before either had realized that they were dealing with skin parasites, four other family members were infected because of physical contact (sitting in chairs…
Factoids on This Topic
- Black Walnut oxygenates the blood which helps to kill parasites.
- People with a parasitic infection get sick because parasites have started to consume their nutrients, cells and body tissues, also leaving toxic waste in their hosts’ bodies.
- The parasitic infection of a sample of hosts inherently exhibits a complex pattern that cannot be adequately quantified by a single statistical measure.
- Also try oxygen therapies alternating with high antioxidant intake, intestinal sanitation, and herbal parasite cure, and continue longer with wormwood.
- Both ginger and garlic have natural properties that effectively kill parasites in the colon.
- Half the world’s population suffers from parasitic diseases that lead to illness, disability, and death.
- There are parasitic diseases for which there are no medications.
- Fiber Disease is not a new disease although not many doctors have seen it before.
- Parasitic diseases of waterfowl are quite common but generally are not major mortality factors.
More Reading on This Topic
- GMOs – Suspected culprit in devastating ‘fiber disease’ [www.naturalnews.com] MJ.
This updated version of the world’s most popular medical textbook on the subject builds on the success of the 4th edition, keeping the same basic format as before. New findings from the research laboratory and bedside have been integrated into a clearly written narrative covering all aspects of each major disease entity. Every chapter has been updated, documented by the addition of some 550 new re …
- Customer Reviews
- This updated version of the world’s most popular medical textbook on the subject builds on the success of the 4th edition, keeping the same basic format as before. New findings from the research laboratory and bedside have been integrated into a clearly written narrative covering all aspects of each major disease entity. Every chapter has been updated, documented by the addition of some 550 new re …
- Customer Reviews
- Morgellons and other itchy skin parasites can literally destroy your life. They are a life changing event which leads some to suicide. Yet, even though the medical community still doesn’t acknowledge most of them or know how to deal with them, with recent modern advances made in the last year or so, you can take your life back to normal or near normal again. A special diet, the King Diet, has been …
From the Socialscape
- High-fiber diet significantly lowers risk of future heart disease: http://t.co/V0mRMWXx
- RT @TM_TweetManager: High-fiber diet significantly lowers risk of future heart disease: http://t.co/V0mRMWXx
- High fiber, low carbohydrate diet lowers inflammatory disease risk: http://t.co/mrwhgW2J