FAQ’s and more on Skin Parasites
Is it Scabies? Or is it really an Unidentified Skin Parasites called Morgellons?
If you will read our All StopTM E-Guide, Skin Parasites you will be much more informed on the difference between Scabies and these parasites and with your new gained knowledge, you will be able to attack your problem HEAD ON once and for all.
Skin Parasites Symptoms
Learn what the symptoms of these unidentified skin parasites are and learn how to get rid of them fast! You may have been living all these months or years thinking it is Scabies when it’s not. Frequently asked questions.
Best Skin Parasites Remedy
This Skin Parasites Breakthrough Kit provides superior skin cleaning and healing. Assists in the process of reducing the effects of parasites crawling under your skin. Begin seeing your skin healthy again and begin sleeping again. No more itching, biting, stinging and redness you are experiencing. No harsh chemicals, non toxic.
- Heals the skin
- Restores radiant skin
- Promotes Blood Circulation
- Removes dead skin cells
- Removes inpurities in the skin
- Makes skin soft and moisturized
New Lab Findings Point To Silicone/Silica and High Density Polyethlyene Fibers – Morgellons Disease ( Dr. Rahim Karjoo, Dr. Hildegarde Staninger)
Far-Infrared Radiant Heat (FIR RH) Type Remediation for Mold and Other Unique Diseases – Dr. Hildegarde Staninger – NREP – October 18, 2006 http://www.dldewey.com/stan.htm
Learn More – Other Resources on Skin Parasite:
Informational Video About Skin Parasite
Facts and Information about Skin Parasite
- The problem was that he and his family were unable to get rid of the skin parasites using various methods.
- Fact is that by the time the infected person discovers he’s infected with skin parasites, he’s already infected his partner.
- This guide is not designed or intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure skin parasites, Morgellons, or any other condition.
- Practice these habits religiously to prevent yourself falling into prey of skin parasites.
- Exposure to other dogs and cats (in kennels) can also increase the risk of skin parasites greatly.
President, Q-Based Healthcare TM
The Makers of All Stop TM Products
Toll Free 1.866.314.8917