Pyrethrum, Lindane, and Lice

Dangers of Pyrethrum and Lindane When Treating Lice:
Pyrethrum and Lindane are used as the primary active in most over-the-counter Lice products. Both of these products are labeled with CAUTION, and Lindane has been banned in several states because of its high toxicity. Both of these products are responsible for death, neurological problems, asthmatic breathing, nasal stuffiness, headaches, nausea, loss of coordination, tremors, convulsions, facial flushing and swelling, burning and itching. The most severe poisonings have been reported in infants and small children, who are not able to efficiently break down these pesticides. Even worse is that doctors continue to prescribe these toxic treatments even though they are only about 30% effective due to the resistance that the Lice have built up against the pesticides over the last several decades.
Because your health and well-being are our primary concerns, All Stop™ strictly prohibits the use of such harmful chemicals in our products. We don’t believe that combatting Lice should endanger anyone’s life.