My body is itching do I have scabies?
Do I have scabies? Itching is not only a symptom of scabies infestations. It is also a symptom of eczema, dermatitis, skin parasites, poison ivy and even ringworm, just to mention a few.
Itching sensations are a common symptoms for a lot of different types of ailments.
- Scabies is a very itchy, contagious skin infection caused by microscopic mites that burrow into the skin’s upper layers and cause a rash.
- The rash is actually the body’s reaction to the proteins, eggs, and excretions of the mites.
- Scabies is a relatively common problem caused when the scabies mite burrows into the skin of an unsuspecting individual.
- Scabies is highly contagious through skin to skin contact.
- Scabies are caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a burrowing mite with eight legs.
- Scabies can be found at almost any part of the body.
- Scabies is also known as itch, the seven-year itch, parturition eruption.