What happens if we touch the Disinfectant Spray with scabies?
Our PuraCleenRx Disinfectant Spray is a completely safe and non-toxic scabies formula.
It will not harm your family or your pets if you touch the spray.
- Scabies rash is very contagious and caused in result of mites.
- Scabies is an infectious skin disease that is caused by the mite Sarcoptes scabiei.
- Scabies can be passed between people by close skin contact.
- Scabies is generally more uncomfortable than dangerous, although excessive scratching can lead to secondary bacterial infections, which may be more serious.
- Scabies or more specifically the mites that cause this skin problem, can also be spread to other people with direct skin-to-skin or bodily contact.
- Scabies appear worldwide and easily spread in crowded communities, like student homes or prisons.
- Scabies is an affection of the skin that occurs due to infestation with scabies mites (Sarcoptes scabiei).