Will your treatment prevent scabies from infecting me again?
Our products however, are safe enough to be used even if you are not infested with scabies.
They only way to prevent scabies again is literally to stay away from people and animals who have scabies. There are preventatives such as using a non toxic scabies treatment if you think you may have come into contact with someone who has scabies. You can use these type of treatments over and over again, yet they are highly effective when killing mites.
The Mitactin product is the product you would use as a preventative or if you think you may have come into contact with an infected person.
Prevent Scabies, Know the Facts:
- Scabies is an infestation of the skin with microscopic mites.
- Scabies infestations can affect people from all socioeconomic levels without regard to age, sex, race or standards of personal hygiene.
- Scabies Mites can live away from a host from between 24 and 72 hours.
- Scabies is a worldwide public health problem, affecting persons of all ages, races, and socioeconomic groups.
- Scabies infestations can exacerbate underlying eczema, psoriasis, Grover disease , and other preexisting dermatoses.
- Scabies is contagious and can spread quickly through close physical contact in a family, child care group, school class or nursing home.
- Scabies is also common in congested areas, such as nursing homes and hospitals, where it can spread widely.
- Scabies is very easy to misdiagnose because early subtle cases may look like small pimples or mosquito bites.