Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac are poisonous plants of the family Toxicodendron that can cause a lot of pain and anguish for anyone going outside. The Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac plants contain a sticky sap called Urushiol Oil that causes severe reactions when it comes in contact with humans’ skin. A typical Urushiol Oil reaction includes redness, inflammation, blisters, and intense itching. Poison Ivy, Oak or Sumac on their own are not harmful, it is the body’s reaction to the Urushiol Oil that causes the itching, redness, and blistering. The stronger a person’s immune system, the worse the reaction will be. Also, the Urushiol Oil from Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac can remain active a full year after it has left the plant’s leaves or stems. That means items such as garden tools, hunting clothes, shoes, and even pets can carry the oil and infect a person long after they had come in contact with the plant. The Urushiol Oil can even infect a person after the Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac plants are dead.

All Stop Healing Gel is the perfect companion for anyone going outside. The Healing Gel is a unique blend of quaternary ammonium compounds, a topical skin treatment specifically designed to penetrate the skin and chemically bond with Urushiol Oil. This neutralizes the Urushiol Oil and stops the allergic reaction in its tracks. You’ll begin to see results within minutes. It is safe and easy to use, just apply and let dry. Only All Stop Healing Gel penetrates deep enough to attack the irritation where it starts.